Wednesday, July 13, 2011



He's Everything to Me





In the stars his handiwork I see, on the wind He speaks with majesty, tho He ruleth over land and sea, what is that to me?





I will celebrate Nativity, for it has a place in history; sure, he came to set his people free , what is that to me?





till by faith I met Him face to face and I felt the wonder of his grace, the I know that He was more then just a God who didn't care, that lived away out there,



and now He walks beside me day by day ever watching o'er me lest I stray, helping me to find that narrow way,


He's everything to me.

2 comments:

Caleb said...

Very nice my sister :)

Anonymous said...

Are you spirit misfortunate correct now because in a marriage can exclusively base one matter; Marriage Counseling.
It was interrupting my and offers you some essential skills that
endue you, as a couple, to settle any electric potential discord in the next.
A trained counsellor can gently promote or Poke at the twosome past a few Tattoo pictures from
the site down.

Take a look at my homepage :: couples counseling louisville ky