Monday, March 30, 2009

So what have we been doing lately?
I know it has been forever and a day since we last posted. Well, Finally we're back.
Our family has been busy with lots of different things lately. Working, School , Playing, Flying. just to mention a few.


Katie and a just her size tea set. How cute!




Josh and is much beloved flying machine


Jedidiah and Kythrine (Her first time on a snowmobile)





Having fun with our cousins.



Our new bunny meets our cat. The cat was very interested and thought that dear Mrs Bunny looked tasty.
Keacha works with her horse.






We are just missing one of us girls!






8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet pictures sis! I like the whole new look! thanks!

Naomi

Unknown said...

WOW! LOVE THESE PICTURES, ESTHER! :) MY absolute 100% favorites are the two of Katie and the tea set...great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep on shooting (and editing :P)!!!!

Love,
Amy

Gallagators said...

yay! good to hear from you all again. I've enjoyed the comments from you all, too! Love the new layout as well!

RandJ said...

Hi guys! Great job, Esther and Abby! And I love ALL the pics, and the new look.
I miss you all that I haven't seen in a while VERY much and love you even more!
Love,
The missing sister (not missing for long!)

Bekah said...

awesome pics!!!

aw....Naomi and Esther...I just realized how much I miss you girls!!! *hugs*

Kevin and Darleen Weston said...

aww... what a nice post! These are excellent photos! You're passing me up by a long shot! :)

Miss you girls. Come visit sometime! :)

Anonymous said...

the last two pictures are gorgeous! WOW

Darleen Weston said...

Hey y'all!
haven't heard from you in awhile. I hope it's going well with you all...

I like the pics. of george with his "flying machine", I was glad to hear that he might get to go to Alaska!

great job on the pictures, I really like the ones of Keacha with her horse!

Love and God bless, Jo